While most of us spend at least 40 hours/week working, many of us are spending a lot more than that, and as such, we should really consider the environment we work in and leadership we work for. Why do we tolerate workplaces that are making people sick, that are stressing people out? Why is this OK; why is this taken as a norm in today’s society across so many countries?
- If you are unhappy every Sunday because Monday is coming, you need to leave
- If you are living for a Friday afternoon, you need to leave
- If you are lost at work due to lack of leadership and direction, you need to leave
- If your organizational culture is unhealthy, you need to leave
- If you are putting up with nonsense so that you can “enjoy” after retirement, you need to leave