On this site, I will share my experience, knowledge and perspectives on professional development and growth as well as on improving businesses from both strategic and operational (functional) areas. I generally focus on people and the importance for each of us to reach our full potential as I believe that we are all amazing at something – all we need to do is find what that is and act.
Here you will find my thoughts, observations, comments and questions about people, leadership, strategy, processes, policies, operations, technology…businesses in general. I will post videos (and occasionally write) about my personal and professional experiences and observations. While main focus is on people and business improvements, at times, I will post about my primary area of expertise, technology.
I am passionate about IT being a trusted strategic partner and an advisor (a service broker if you will) to the entire organization.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- 21 top Chief Information Officers to follow on Twitter
(by Enterprise Mobility Exchange – November 2018)
PRIMARY AREAS OF INTEREST:
- people (we are all amazing at something; let’s discover what that is and act on it)
- strategic leadership (greatest impact on the success and failure of organizations)
- business innovation, growth & development (organizational culture, operations, policies, talent management, training…)
- 20+ years in various areas within Information Technology (IT) and Management
- 13+ years of IT consulting for SMBs
- 11+ years of business development & strategic leadership consulting with SMBs
- Ph.D. in Business Administration* (in progress, ABD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
*My primary research area is strategic leadership (top management teams and boards of directors).
Thanks for reading this far and that should be enough for now. If you follow this blog, I’m sure that you’ll learn more. Since you are already here consider subscribing via RSS and even more importantly, subscribe to my newsletter.
Hopefully you will share your thoughts and opinions, as I read and value every comment.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
Miloš Topić / Милош Топић
[accented spelling] 😉
p.s. If there’s anything else you want to know (and I feel like telling you), please ask.
Subscribe to my newsletter