“The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”
– Nikola Tesla
Here you will find my thoughts, observations, comments and questions about people, leadership, strategy, processes, policies, operations, technology…businesses in general. I will post videos (and occasionally write) about my personal and professional experiences and observations. While main focus is on people and business improvements, at times, I will post about my primary area of expertise, technology.
I am passionate about IT being a trusted strategic partner, an innovative leader and an advisor (a service broker if you will) to the entire organization.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- 21 top Chief Information Officers to follow on Twitter
(by Enterprise Mobility Exchange – November 2018)
- Transforming technology leadership and the changing culture of higher education
(by View from the Edge – January 2020)
- Tech leaders on the worst career advice they ever received
(by Dice.com – July 2019)
- Prerequisites To Digital Transformation: Leadership And Culture
(by Enterprise Digitization – February 2019)
- Higher Ed Social Podcast
(by Jackie Vetrano and Lougan Bishop – January 2019)
- The role, the challenges and the responsibilities of a CIO
(by Apex Assembly – January 2019)
PRIMARY AREAS OF INTEREST:
- people (we are all amazing at something; let’s discover what that is and act on it)
- strategic leadership (greatest impact on the success and failure of organizations)
- business innovation, growth & development (organizational culture, operations, policies, talent management, training…)
- 20+ years in various areas within Information Technology (IT) and Management
- 15+ years of strategy and IT consulting for SMBs
- 12+ years of strategic leadership consulting on building teams for innovation
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
*My primary research area is strategic leadership (top management teams and boards of directors).
Thanks for reading this far and that should be enough for now. If you follow this blog, I’m sure that you’ll learn more. Since you are already here consider subscribing via RSS and even more importantly, subscribe to my newsletter.
Hopefully you will share your thoughts and opinions, as I read and value every comment.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
Milos Topic, Ph.D.
Miloš Topić / Милош Топић
p.s. If there’s anything else you want to know (and I feel like sharing), please ask.
Subscribe to my newsletter